Zyathé: The Wy’rded World – Volume 1 of the Cyclopædia Zyathica
$30.00 – $50.00
Before you stretches the dark and twisted world of Zyathé – the cursed and shadowed planet that was once the pride of AvovA; the creator of All Things. Inside these pages you’ll learn the histories, lore, and mysteries of The Wy’rded World. The complete background of how the planet was formed is at your fingertips, as well as the many guarded secrets of the Time of the Making that the gods wish none to see. Tales of peace, prosperity, strife, corruption, and sacrifice have all been recorded in this timeless compendium’s 240-plus pages; including the terrible catastrophe that brought the greatest mortal civilization ever known, and the world itself, to its knees. Expand your knowledge of The Wy’rded World and peruse gripping lore that tells of how Zyathé and all its myriad denizens came to be. And what brought them to what you see today. Included in The Wy’rded World supplement are:
- The lore of the creation the Eterniverse, the planes, the gods, and the world itself – and the terrible story of how AvovA, the creator of all, was slain by the Four Lords of Corruption.
- The fearful and amazing history of all that has come before – and how that history affects all that is happening in the dark times of the current day.
- Important information on the Zyanthuus, which is the magic of Zyathé, and how it was nearly destroyed in the terrible calamity known as The Woe of Ruin.
- A complete explanation of Flowstones; how they were created, what they do, and how to use them in games. Plus a section on the Sarth people that explains why they are the only race that can cut and craft Flowstones into magical conduits.
- A comprehensive overview of the world itself with expansive information on all the continents – and their associated tyrannies, sovereignties, kingdoms, queendoms, and republics.
- Info on the many power groups that vie for control – and why the High Elves are one of the most evil and feared races in the Wy’rded World.
- Lore about the Woe of Ruin, the Blood-Touch, and the many other unique aspects of Zyathé.
- A complete races section with comprehensive information on all the high races of Zyathé – including five unique, new races: The Goruund, the Sarth, the Fay’aree, the Myruun, and the Aethyr. Plus, some really interesting, new twists on the other races of fantasy lore.
- The entire godly pantheon and how religion on Zyathé shapes the people and the world.
- Plus, an incredible, full-color 22”x17” poster map of the world.